I'm still trying to clear our my WIP folder as much as I can.
1. A comic featuring the villain Arctos's secretary Deandra Williams meeting BlueJay for the first time. I was trying to illustrate R.J.'s autism and how some of the villains react to it with Deandra as she is quite the sarcastic mosacra and when she and R.J. meet she asks him to sign in to see Arctos and R.J. actually does it (and continues to do it each time he comes in). Despite herself Deandra is quite fond of him, I feel.
2. Wesley with braces is a Wesley R.J. is fond of.
3. I was redesigning an old character of mine named Enza Emmerich but I don't like how I drew her there (though I do like her new design).
4. An attempt to draw a chibified me for the cover of one of my school binders, but it didn't come to fruition.
5. A gift for a fellow deviant/tumblrer, ~av-marten
. I'm redoing it so I thought I'd post the old version here. Her stories are awesome, go check them out.
6. Captain Price from the Modern Warfare series. My roommate is a big CoD MW fan and she played through all 3 games so I could see the story and I loved all the characters that died. Especially Jackson. Goddammit.
BlueJay (c) me
The Creator (c) me
Rev! AU (c) *asphyxiion
CoD Modern Warfare (c) Activision